CAREER OPPORTUNITY WITH PALMAWATCH
A yacht service and refit project management provider for discerning owners, well established in Mallorca for 15 years…
Palmawatch has a vacancy for a marine engineer with at least 10 years of experience in the industry on sailing and motor yachts of up to 50m.
* The servicing and maintenance of all plumbing systems (fresh, grey&black, bilge, air con water system), including pumps, boilers, valves, piping, hoses, tanks, vents and with some understating of hydraulic systems, blocs, valves, etc.
* Engine room installations and refitting.
* The servicing and maintenance of complete propulsion systems: verify alignment, pull shafts, cutlass bearings, service/replace different types of propellers and shaft seals, replace flexible couplings.
* The servicing and maintenance steering and rudder systems: service cable, chain and joint/pinion steering systems, pull rudder down, control and replace rudder bearings, thrust bearings, rudder stock.
* Knowledge of material properties (mild steel, stainless, aluminum, wood, PVC, GRP, carbon, nylon, delrin, etc)
* Servicing and maintenance of deck equipment.
* Some welding experience is a bonus.
Position available right away.
Competitive salary appropriate to qualifications and experience
Check out our company profile at: www.palmawatch.com
- Posted in: Yacht Media